Subscriptions for Round 2 in Wackersdorf on July 2nd are now open
Easykart Euro Trophy is getting ready for the second «Night Race».
Save the date: July 2nd , at the “Prokart Raceland” in Wackersdorf, Germany! It is the most famous race track in Germany and host several rounds of the most famous and important championships, such as FIA European Championships and DKM.
After having announced that overall winners will receive the ticket for the 2022 International Grand Finals (news here: http://www.easykart.ch/pilotenzone/133-2022-euro-trophy-provisional-calendar-announced.html) and having raced in Pomposa earlier this year, it’s time to hit the track for the second time!
For the round action (official free practices starting at 15h00, qualifying, pre-final and final) you can register on www.easykart.ch or on www.dai-trophy.com until Monday June 27. However, you can subscribe on track until Saturday July 2 at 10.00h.
The registrations fee for the round are the following:
- Easykart 60: € 115,00 + € 15,00 (Day License)
- Easykart 100, BMB Challenge, Junior Shifter: € 125,00 + € 15,00 (Day License)
The payment must be made by cash directly at the track.
The full weekend timetable will be available as soon as possible and will be published on dai-trophy.com as well as on the Euro Trophy official Facebook and Instagram channels.
Live timing and race results will be available https://www.kart-tirol.at/live/.
The address of the track is:
ProKart Raceland GmbH & Co. KG
Organized by Easykart Switzerland, in close cooperation with the promoter DAI Trophy from Austria, the main goal of the championship is to offer a platform for all the European Easykart drivers to race together in the same international tracks and events -under Switzerland’s official race calendar.
This international reality was born in 2018 from a co-production between different national championships such as Easykart Czech Republic, Easykart Switzerland, DAI Trophy and Easykart Italy. After the forced break in 2020 due to the Covid 19 outbreak, the Euro Trophy was back in 2021 with drivers coming from Czech Republic, Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy
Some more info:
- 2022 season is composed of the following races: May 28 in Pomposa, July 2 in Wackersdorf and October 1-2 in Bolzano, but for the overall victory in each category, only the two best Pre-finals and the two best Finals will be counted. In this way, the driver who participates in all the rounds will have more available scores to choose from, while the chances of victory for the driver who will miss a race day will not be influenced.
- All the sessions (prefinals and finals included) will be regulated by time and not by laps.
- The race is an official Swiss Race Series and is registered in the official Swiss ASN Race calendar. If you’ve got no racing licence we can issue a day license for the race.
- If you already race in Easykart Italy, you don’t need to make any changes in your kart and you can race with your own tires, but they MUST be Easykart tires (Easykart 100 “Vega Green” are optional).
- For drivers in 60 Easykart and 100 Easykart, in addition to the rib protections it’s mandatory to wear also the neck and chest protections too. Without these items you will get no start permission.
- Hotels and Accommodations: https://www.prokartraceland.com/uploads/H8aJl1tB/HotellisteStand08-2020.pdf
See you on track. Stay racing, stay happy… and think Euro Easy!