Subscriptions to Round 1 in Pomposa on May 28 are now open
Easykart Euro Trophy is getting ready for another exciting season, as the 2022 opening round is approaching: the first «Night Race» will take place on Saturday, May 28, at the “Circuito di Pomposa” (Ferrara, Italy), the circuit that hosted the Trophy’s first-ever race in 2018.
After having announced that overall winners will receive the ticket for the 2022 International Grand Finals (news here: http://www.easykart.ch/pilotenzone/133-2022-euro-trophy-provisional-calendar-announced.html), it’s time to hit the track again!
For the official action (official free practices -approximately starting at 15.00h-, qualifying, pre-final and final), you can register on www.easykart.ch or on www.dai-trophy.com until Monday May 23. However, you can subscribe at the racetrack until Saturday 28 at 10.00h.
The registration fees for the round are the following:
- Easykart 60: € 115,00 + € 15,00 (Day License)
- Easykart 100, BMB Challenge, Junior Shifter: € 125,00 + € 15,00 (Day License)
Friday and Saturday morning’s free practice tickets must be directly purchased at the track, while space requests with regard to tents, trucks, campers must be made to the track management at +39 0533 380366.
The timetable for the full weekend will be available as soon as possible and will be published on dai-trophy.com as well as on the Euro Trophy official social media channels. Live timing and race results will be available on www.dai-trophy.com.
Organized by Easykart Switzerland, in close cooperation with the promoter DAI Trophy from Austria, the main goal of the championship is to offer a platform for all the European Easykart drivers to race together in the same international tracks and events -under Switzerland’s official race calendar.
This international reality was born in 2018 from a co-production between different national championships such as Easykart Czech Republic, Easykart Switzerland, DAI Trophy and Easykart Italy. After the forced break in 2020 due to the Covid 19 outbreak, the Euro Trophy was back in 2021 with drivers coming from Czech Republic, Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy
Some more info:
- The 2022 season will be composed of three races: May 28 in Pomposa, July 2 in Wackersdorf and October 1-2 in Bolzano, but for the overall victory in each category, only the two best Pre-finals and the two best Finals will be counted. In this way, the driver who participates in all the rounds will have more available scores to choose from, while the chances of victory for the driver who will miss a race day will not be influenced.
- All the sessions (prefinals and finals included) will be regulated by time and not by laps.
- The race is an official Swiss Race Series competition and is registered in the official Swiss ASN Race calendar. If you don’t have a racing licence, we can issue a day licence for the race.
- If you already race in Easykart Italy, you don’t need to make any changes in your kart and you can race with your own tyres, but they MUST be Easykart tyres (Easykart 100 “Vega Green” are optional).
- In addition to the rib protections, for drivers in 60 Easykart and 100 Easykart, it is mandatory to wear also the neck and chest protections. Without these items, you will get no permission to start
See you on track. Stay racing, stay happy… and think Euro Easy!