Bozen Finale EURO Trophy
Euro Trophy makes its debut in Bolzano (Italy) on October 2- 3 for the final round
After its returns on track in Wackersdorf last July for the first race after the one-year break due to the pandemic, Euro Trophy is ready to make its debut at the Frasnelli Kart in Vadena, Bolzano – Italy as the final round will take place on Saturday 2nd and Sunday October 3rd!
The weekend timetable will be available as soon as possible: qualifying sessions will take place on Saturday afternoon while Pre-finals, Finals and the prize-giving ceremony on Sunday.
In order to keep things the easiest possible but at the same time create more suspense in deciding the final standings, the management has decided the following rule:
“For each driver only the three best results achieved from the Prefinals and the Finals of both rounds will be counted. The driver with the highest amount of points collected will be crowned champion; in case of two or more drivers scoring the same amount of points, the title will be awarded to the driver who achieved the best result in Qualifying. In case of a further tie, the result of the qualifying in Bolzano will count.”
If a driver didn’t race in Wackersdorf, he/she can’t win the overall championship, but he/she is welcome to Bolzano to race in a new track in such a stunning mountainous background.
The points scoring system will follow the official DAI Trophy regulation: 1st = 25 points; 2nd = 20 pts; 3rd = 16; 4th = 13; 5th = 11; 6th = 10; 7th = 9; 8th = 8; 9th = 7; 10th = 6; 11th = 5; 12th = 4; 13th = 3; 14th = 2; 15th =1. The price-giving ceremony of the round and of the overall championship will take place just after the last Final.
The classes that will hit the track are: 60 Easykart (minimum age of 7), 100 Easykart (minimum age of 11) , BMB Challenge (minimum age of 13) and Junior Shifter (minimum age of 11) and the costs for subscriptions (race and official free practices on Sunday morning) to race are the same of Wackersdorf:
- 60 Easykart: € 105 + 15 (insurance and club fee)
- 100 Easykart, BMB Challenge and Junior Shifter: 115 + 15 (insurance and club fee)
All the drivers can drive in the pre-event free practice on Saturday morning and early afternoon (Please note qualifying sessions are scheduled for Saturday afternoon). You can buy the “practice ticket” by registering on-line before the event here: https://reservation.frasnelli-kart.com/
For the round action (official free practices, qualifying, pre-finals and final) you can register here: www.easykart.ch and the on-line subscriptions close on 28/09/2021. However, you can subscribe on track until Saturday afternoon at 12.00: the addition charge for the on-track registration will be €30.
Some more information.
- Please note that, considering the various travel restrictions in the last 18 months, in case we will be forced to last-minute cancel the round due to new restrictions after new waves of the pandemic, the standing we got after Wackersdorf will be considered as the final ranking.
- The race is an official Swiss Race Series and is registered in the official Swiss ASN Race calendar. If you’ve got no racing licence we can issue a day license for the race.
- If you already race in Easykart Italy, you don’t need to make any changes in your kart and you can race with your own tires, but they MUST be Easykart tires (Easykart 100 “Vega Green” are optional).
- For drivers in 60 Easykart and 100 Easykart, in addition to the rib protections it’s mandatory to wear also the neck and chest protections too. Without these items you will get no start permission.
- To book your place on track contact the track management:
Frasnelli Kart SRL
Frizzi Au 3/A
Tel. +39 0471 590446
Fax +39 0471 590446
Mobile: +39 335 6069288
See you on track. Stay racing, stay happy… and think Euro Easy!