Euro Trophy Is Back: on July 3rd by night in Wackersdorf (Germany) and October 3rd in Bolzano (Italy)
After a one-year break due to the pandemic, we're extremely happy to confirm we race in 2021 and our calendar will see two rounds: the first race will take place in Wackersdorf (Germany) in the evening of Saturday 3rd July while the final weekend is scheduled for Sunday 3rd October in Bolzano (Italy).
With the main goal of keeping things the easiest possible, we decided that the results in the Pre-final and in the Final of both rounds will be counted for the final standing: the driver with the highest amount of points achieved after Bolzano will be crowned champion. However, considering the various travel restrictions in the last 15 months, in case of impossibility to carry out the last round due to new restrictions after new waves of the pandemic, the standing we get after Wackersdorf will be considered as the final ranking. The points scoring system will follow the official DAI Trophy regulation: 1st = 25 points; 2nd = 20 pts; 3rd = 16; 4th = 13; 5th = 11; 6th = 10; 7th = 9; 8th = 8; 9th = 7; 10th = 6; 11th = 5; 12th = 4; 13th = 3; 14th = 2; 15th =1.
The classes that will hit the track are: 60 Easykart (minimum age of 7), 100 Easykart, BMB Challenge (minimum age of 13) and Junior Shifter (minimum age of 11) and the costs for subscriptions (race and official free practices on Saturday early afternoon) to race are:
- 60 Easykart: € 105 + 15 (insurance and club fee)
- 100 Easykart, BMB Challenge and Junior Shifter: 115 + 15 (insurance and club fee)
All the drivers can drive in the pre-event free practice on Saturday morning and the cost is 20€ (waste and track ticket included).
You can register here: www.easykart.ch and the subscriptions close on 30/06/2021. The provisional timetable will be available as soon as possible.
Some more information.
- The race is an official Swiss Race Series and is registered in the official Swiss ASN Race calendar. If you’ve got no racing licence we can issue a day license for the race.
- If you already race in Easykart Italy, you don’t need to make any changes in your kart and you can race with your own tires, but they MUST be Easykart tires.
- For drivers in 60 Easykart and 100 Easykart, in addition to the rib protections it’s mandatory to wear also the neck and chest protections too. Without these items you will get no start permission.
- To book your place on track contact the track management:
ProKart Raceland GmbH & Co.KG
Telefon: +49 (0) 9431 / 75520
Telefax: +49 (0) 9431 / 755220
See you on track. Stay racing, stay happy… and think Euro Easy!